In the Twitter for iOS or Twitter for Android app: Tap the share icon ( on iOS, on Android) then tap Tweet this Moment to see the URL in the Tweet compose view. From this menu pop-up you also have the option to copy the URL link.
How to put a link in your Instagram bio
- Edit your Instagram profile. Go to your profile and tap on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Add the URL in the Website field. In the “Website” field, enter the URL you want to add to your bio.
- Save the changes. Tap on “Done” and that’s it – you now have a link in your Instagram bio.
How do I find my URL for Instagram?
Finding your Instagram URL is quite easy if you are using a traditional web browser to view Instagram.
- Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page.
- At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL.
What is Tweet Link?
To find your tweet URL, view your profile page on Twitter, mouse over your tweet, and click on the timestamp in the top right corner: When the tweet opens in its own page, copy the URL in your browser’s address bar – this is your tweet URL: Using an iPad?
If your link is not clickable in Instagram bio you should check the following items: Make sure you have updated your Instagram account to the latest version. You are not putting the link in the right section. Make sure you have a good internet connection.
Open Instagram on your Android or iOS device. Use the search option to type in the username of the profile you want to share. Once your desired Instagram profile is displayed, click the three-button icon on the top-right corner of the application. A dialogue box will open with ‘Copy Profile URL’ as one of the options.
How to copy the URL on smartphone
- Step 1: First, open Instagram account on your smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- Step 2: Now, find the photo or video you want to copy its link to your clipboard.
- Step 3: Next, tap on the three dots icon to open the pop-up menu.
- Step 4: Now, from the given options, tap Copy Link.
Post the Tweet. Open your preferred mobile app, or begin a new text message. Type or paste the URL into your Tweet. Links will be adjusted with Twitter’s link shortener wherever you post them.
How to Copy Your Twitter Profile Link
- Open Twitter on Safari or Chrome.
- Tap on “Cancel”
- Tap on “Sign in”
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Go to your Twitter profile.
- Tap on the URL field.
- Copy your Twitter profile link.