You will have to follow a few steps before you can claim your Facebook Page, including adding basic information about your business, contact details and your website. This process may take between 72h and a week to be confirmed by Facebook.
How do I claim ownership of my Facebook business page?
How do I assign or change a Page Owner for my Facebook Page?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings.
- Click Page Transparency.
- Below Assign Page Owner, click Assign.
- Choose a verified Business Manager or disclaimer and click Assign.
How do I claim my business page on Facebook 2021?
How to Claim a Facebook Business Page on Facebook Business Manager
- Head to the FBM “Settings” by clicking on the gear icon on the left-hand menu of the FBM home page.
- Click on Business Settings and another page will appear. …
- Click on the “Add” button that appears on the screen and then the “Add a Page” selection.
How do I claim an unclaimed Facebook page?
How to claim a Facebook page created by someone else?
- Verify by phone. You can use a business phone number to verify the ownership of a Facebook page.
- Verify by documents. Another available option is documentation. …
- Verify by email. You can verify through email is another option.
What if someone claims ownership of a Facebook page?
Facebook has an unduly legal and cumbersome process that you must follow if you want to take ownership of your Page after it has been claimed by someone else. … Facebook will insist that you get your lawyer to sign the statement about how important this Page is to you.
Can not switch your business page try again later?
Make sure your profile is set to Public! If your profile is currently set to Private on Instagram, you won’t be able to switch to a business profile. … If you don’t see your business’ Facebook Page as an option, make sure that you’re listed as an admin in the settings menu.
What does it mean claimed ownership of the page?
According to Facebook, “A Confirmed Page Owner is a business or organization that has completed Facebook’s business verification process and whose Business Manager claimed ownership of the Page…” You can learn more about Business Verification here.