How do I change my cover photo privacy?
To do so, head to your profile, then click About underneath your cover photo. Select a section in the left-hand panel (for example, ‘Places you’ve lived’), then hover your pointer over the info you want to adjust. Click the Edit button, then use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
How do I make my cover photo private on Facebook 2020?
To edit the privacy settings for your photos:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap Uploads.
- Tap to open a photo, then tap. in the top right.
- Tap Edit Post Privacy. If you don’t see this: …
- Tap to select who can see your photo, then tap Done.
How do I hide my cover photo from public on Facebook?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”