Is there any way to contact YouTube directly?
If you need help, please visit our Help Center. There you’ll find answers to many common questions about creating an account, watching and uploading videos, and maintaining your channel. If you’re unable to find what you’re looking for in the Help Center, we suggest visiting our Community Help Forum.
Does YouTube have a Twitter?
YouTube (@YouTube) | Twitter.
How do you clip a YouTube video to Twitter?
Sharing YouTube Links
- Under the YouTube video you want to use, click the share button.
- Copy the link, or click the Twitter icon.
- If you copy the link, head over to Twitter and click the compose tweet button, then paste the link directly into the tweet. …
- Write an engaging caption to go along with your video.
How do u put videos on Twitter?
To upload and Tweet a video via the web
- Use the compose box, or click the Tweet button.
- Click the gallery button.
- Choose a video file stored on your computer and click Open. You’ll be prompted if the video isn’t in a supported format. …
- Complete your message and click Tweet to share your Tweet and video.
Does YouTube have an email address?
There is not a particular email address of YouTube. However you can contact to YouTube creator support, Only when you’re partnered with YouTube(your channel is monitised). However, as a substitute you can go to google forums & you can ask your queries with experts.
How do I report a YouTube channel?
You can report users, inappropriate background images, or inappropriate profile avatars using the reporting flow located on the bottom of every channel.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Go to the channel page you want to report.
- Click About.
- Click the Report .
- Select the option that best suits your issue.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
Other Customer Service options
– Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
To add Twitter to your YouTube channel, use the social networking integration tools available on the YouTube channel settings page.
- Sign in to your YouTube account. …
- Click the blue “My Channel” link in the drop-down menu that appears under your username.
How do I email a YouTube team?
Email Creator Support from the Help Center
- Go to support.google.com/youtube and sign in.
- At the bottom under “Need more help?” select Contact us.
- Follow the prompts to email our Creator Support team.
Did YouTube remove dislikes?
YouTube made the change to its UI last week, saying it removed public dislikes in order to counter harassment and promote “respectful interactions between viewers and creators.” But many YouTuber users and creators have criticized the decision, arguing that dislike counts give the community a way to express its …
How to Create and Share a YouTube Clip
- Sign in to YouTube. You can’t create a clip otherwise.
- Go to the video you want to clip.
- Beneath the video, select Clip.
- Give your clip a title.
- Input a start and end time for your clip. …
- Select Share clip.
- Choose which social media platform to share your clip to.
Can you clip a YouTube video?
Select and share a small portion (clip) of a video or live stream with others by clipping it. Clips can be shared on social channels or via direct communications (for example, email or text). Note: Clipping videos is turned on by default.