Can I separate Google account and YouTube?
YouTube has two options for logging in, you can use either a YouTube account or a Google account (the same one used for Gmail and other Google services). If you log in to YouTube using a Google account you will not see the option to unlink it. …
How do I disconnect my Google account from YouTube?
- Tap your profile picture .
- Tap your account name at the top.
- Tap Manage accounts.
- Tap on the account you’d like to remove from your device.
- Tap Remove account.
Select Connected accounts, Linked accounts, or Apps. This may be in the Google app’s Settings section. Find the third-party account that you want to unlink from your Google Account. Next to the third-party account you want to unlink, select Remove or Unlink.
Unlink your address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap the Menu .
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Tap the Gmail account you’d like to unlink from your other account.
- In the “Linked Account” section, tap Unlink account.
- Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account.
Find accounts linked to Gmail
- Go to your Google Account Settings.
- Click on Security in the menu on the left.
- Scroll to Connected applications and sites.
- Click Manage access.
- Review the list of websites and revoke access if needed.
How do I remove my YouTube name from Gmail?
Go to your YouTube account settings (www.youtube.com/account) and select the option to disconnect your channel from your Google+ profile. You can later link your YouTube channel to a Google+ Page, which won’t affect your Gmail name.
Is YouTube and Google password the same?
You sign into YouTube with your Google Account, so your YouTube password is the same as your Google Account password. To change your YouTube password, follow the instructions to change your Google Account password.
Can I delete my YouTube account without deleting Gmail?
The only way to delete your YouTube account is to delete the Google+ profile associated with it. Deleting your Google+ account will not affect other Google products such as Gmail or Drive. Your emails and stored files will not be deleted.
Is my Google account the same as my Gmail account?
If you use Gmail, you already have a Google Account. With a Google Account, you have access to Google products at no charge like Drive, Docs, Calendar, and more. Enter your Gmail username (everything that appears before ‘@gmail.com’). …
Select the three line menu icon and then select Devices. Select the menu again and select Settings. Select Linked Accounts to view all accounts connected to your device. If there is an ‘X’ by the account you want to remove, select it and select Unlink.