How can I see someone else’s Twitter feed?
There’s no way to do this on the website; the feature was available briefly recently but disappeared again. However, you can get exactly this functionality by using the desktop app TweetDeck (which is owned by Twitter). Choose Add Column, then Home, then enter the username of the person whose timeline you want to see.
Does Twitter have a browsing history?
Where is my Twitter Search History. Your Twitter search history can be found from the dropdown that shows up when you start typing into Twitter’s advanced search. Many cases you’ll be able to see a short listing of the past few searches you’ve made on Twitter.
Can people see what you view on Twitter?
Simply put, no. There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there’s no Twitter search for that kind of thing.
How can I see someones earliest tweets?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do I see other peoples TL?
You can view other user’s timeline in two ways: Open his/her profile and click ‘Timeline’.
How do you see search history on Twitter?
Simply head to your Sprout Social dashboard, click the search icon in the right corner of the top navigation bar and conduct a People Search to find your search history with various Twitter users. You’ll be able to see every tweet you’ve sent mentioning that handle or that’s in direct response to one of their messages.
How do you search Twitter history?
Do you want to search for an old Tweet or find a specific Tweet? Discover exactly what you’re looking for in search
- Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
- Click Advanced search, located underneath Search filters on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search.
Can you see who views your Twitter fleets?
Just like it is on Instagram, you can see who viewed your fleets. Fleet owners can see who viewed their Fleets by tapping on “Seen By” at the boom of their Fleets. Fleet authors can protect their Fleets as they do protect their tweets.
What can my followers see on Twitter?
Your followers, for example, will see whatever you tweet in their feeds. If you’re a follower of PersonX, you’ll see PersonX’s tweets in your feed (and receive notifications when they occur, if you choose).
How do you search tweets by keyword?
Here are the four steps you need to use Twitter’s advanced search.
- Enter your search terms into the search bar on Twitter.
- At the top left of your results page, click “Advanced Search” or select filters you’d like to use under the “Search filters” tab.
- Fill in the appropriate fields to refine search results.