Go to the desired user’s profile and turn off the post notifications feature, then turn it on again. It may have been a temporary bug. Try using this feature with some other profiles to make sure it’s working.
How do you turn on mentions on TikTok?
- Tap Profile in the bottom right.
- Tap the 3-line icon in the top right.
- Select Push notifications.
- Select the notifications you’d like to receive.
How do TikTok mentions work?
When someone mentions you in a video, it means they tagged you in the caption of that video! It simply means that someone put you “@Username” in their video to tag you in it so you can watch it.
Can’t tag someone on TikTok?
On TikTok, however, you can’t tag users directly in your videos. Alternatively, a way to tag someone in your TikTok video is to mention them in the video’s caption. People can click on someone’s username to visit their account if you mention them in the caption of your video.
How do I turn off TikTok mentions?
Go to Privacy > Mentions. Now select ‘People You Follow’. Once enabled, only the accounts that you follow can @yourusername. If you do not want anyone to be able to mention you, select the ‘No One’ option.
Why does TikTok say I have notifications when I don t?
This is because, if you aren’t signed in correctly with your TikTok account, the app can’t retrieve data from your profile and push notifications to you. Additionally, by logging in again, you’re recalibrating your account notification settings with your device’s settings.
What does it mean when it says someone mentioned you in their live on TikTok?
What’s happening is that people are changing the titles of their Lives to “Mentioned You” to get attention. … She said that this is just a method people use in order to catch people’s attention so that they think they’ve been mentioned. This is supposed to pique someone’s curiosity and get them to watch the Live.
How do I get notified when someone posts on TikTok 2020?
How to Turn on Post Notifications on TikTok
- Allow TikTok notifications from your phone settings.
- Open TikTok and go to settings.
- Tap on Push notifications.
- Turn on “Videos from accounts you follow”
Can you still message on TikTok?
To send a message in TikTok you will have to be friends or following the account. … Tap on the ‘Me’ option in the TikTok app and tap on ‘Following’ which will take you to your list of friends. Once you’ve tapped on the profile you’d like to contact simply tap on ‘Message’.
How do I edit a TikTok after posting?
Open the TikTok app and tap on the ‘Me’ icon in the lower right-hand corner. Tap on the draft you’d like to make edits to. Tap on the back arrow located in the upper left-hand corner. Make edits as necessary.
How do you pin a comment on TikTok?
Replace a Pinned Comment
- Find the comment you want to pin by either: Tapping the “Me” icon from the tabs at the bottom, then look through the comments. Tap the three-dotted bubble when you locate the comment you want to pin. …
- Press and hold the comment, and a pop-up will show.
- Select “Pin and replace.”
How do you hashtag on TikTok?
To browse hashtags on TikTok, open the TikTok app, and type a hashtag in the search bar located at the top. You can also use Discover to search **for trending hashtags. **At the bottom of the TikTok app screen, you’ll find video clips tagged with hashtags.
How do I remove a TikTok watermark?
How to get rid of the TikTok watermark by cropping it out
- Find the video in your Photos app.
- Select Edit > Resize at the bottom.
- Pinch to zoom into the video and remove the watermark.
- Tap Done.