If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. … You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name. There may be limits on your Page.
Why can’t I change my page name?
Your page has been flagged for not following Facebook page policies. … If Facebook is suspicious, it may suspend your page, so you wouldn’t be able to edit your page name. Your page has too many likes. If your page has more than 200 likes, you have to be an admin to change your Facebook page name.
How do I change my Facebook business page name 2020?
To change your Page’s username, you’ll need to be a Page admin:
- Review our Username Guidelines.
- Click About on the left side of your Page.
- Under General and Username, click Create Page @username or Edit.
- Enter a new Username and click Create Username.
How do I edit my Facebook business page?
Steps to edit your information in Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below My Info, click edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.
How do I edit my page name on Facebook?
To request a change to your Page’s name:
- Log into Facebook from a computer, then switch into the Page that you want to request a name change.
- Click your Page photo in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Below General Page Settings, click Name.
- Enter a new Page name, then click Review Change.
How do I change my Facebook business page URL 2021?
To make the change, go to the top of your Page by the Admin Panel and click Edit Page > Update Info > Basic Information > Change Username. Since this is your one shot to make a change, make sure you choose a URL that is easy to remember and best reflects your business name so customers can easily find you on Facebook.
How can I change my Facebook page name after limit?
Click About on the left side of your Page (see image above). Click Edit next to your Page’s name (see image above). Enter a new Page name and click Continue (see image below). Review your request and click Request Change.
The “Edit page” link is now a button, located in the top right, just below the “Home—Profile—Account” links.