Having a number of cache files may be a possible reason why you have Facebook video problems on your device. … Head to Settings > Apps & notifications > Facebook > Storage and tap on Clear Cache. It will clear all the cache files for the Facebook app on your device.
Why won’t Facebook videos play on my Android phone?
Restart or update your app: Close the Facebook app on your mobile device and restart the app. Make sure you’ve downloaded the most recent version of the Facebook app.
Why are my Facebook videos not playing?
If you’re having trouble playing videos on Facebook, here are some things you can try. Check your internet connection: If your internet connection is slow, try reconnecting to your Wi-Fi network or connecting to a different network. … Make sure that your mobile device is able to play videos.
How do I fix a video not playing on my Android?
How to Fix Videos Not Playing On Android phone
- Restart/Reboot your device.
- Clear cache on your Android phone.
- Uninstall insecure apps on your mobile.
- Install VLC player/MX Player on the mobile phone.
- Update your Android OS.
- Uninstall Dubious Software.
- Get Stellar Repair for Video.
- Reset your app preferences.
How do you clear cache A on Facebook?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I update Facebook on Android?
How To Update Facebook App On Android
- Open Google playstore on your Android device.
- Search for “Facebook”.
- Click on the displayed Facebook App.
- If the Facebook App has a recent update, you will see ”update”, if it doesn’t. you will see ”open”. Click on update to start the updating process.
Why won’t videos play on my Samsung phone?
The first thing to try is resetting your app preferences. When you do it, you can then choose which video player you want to use for playing videos, and it will normally fix the problem. From your Home screen, tap the Settings icon. Tap Application Manager or Apps.
How do I clean my cache on my Android phone?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
Why won’t videos play while on the phone?
There can be many reasons for your videos not playing on Android phone such as: Your video is corrupt. The media player is outdated. Android OS is not updated.
Why does my Samsung tablet not play videos?
If you’re having trouble playing local videos, the first thing you should check out is whether the SD card becomes loose. If your SD card is unexpectedly removed while your videos are saved in it, there is no chance you can play videos on Android.
What happens if I clear Facebook cache?
Your iPhone’s Facebook cache is a record of the links you’ve clicked, pages you’ve visited, and much of your other activity within the Facebook app. Clearing it can speed up the app and your phone. Clearing your iPhone’s Facebook cache won’t delete any of your personal account data, photos, or posts.
How do I clear Facebook cache on Samsung?
How to clear Facebook cache on the Galaxy S7
- Turn on your Galaxy S7.
- Go to Settings > App Manager.
- Select the app you want to clear the cache for.
- After you’ve selected the app, look for the app info screen.
- Select on Clear Cache.
- To clear the app cache for all apps, go to Settings > Storage.
Can I clear Facebook data android?
Open Facebook for Android. Next, tap on the Menu (three horizontal lines). Go to Settings & Privacy and select General, then tap on Clear Browsing Data From Your Phone.