If you notice your profile is taking an unusually long time to load, here are some things you can try: If you’re on a mobile device, make sure you’re connected to a reliable data or Wi-Fi network. … If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, close out of the app, then reopen it. If you’re on a computer, refresh the page.
Why is my Facebook not loading anything?
Check your internet connection
Another reason for Facebook not working might be that your internet is down. Go into any other app or website and see if it’s working. If it isn’t, chances are you’re having internet issues. Those operating over Wi-Fi or LAN can check the router and see if it’s connected to the internet.
Why do Facebook posts take so long to upload?
What Causes Facebook Video Upload Stuck or Stuck Processing? Without a strong internet connection, your video will either take too long before it is completely uploaded; Depending on your browser/Facebook, your connection to Facebook might be broken after a browser or server timeout.
How do I clear Facebook temporary cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Is Facebook server down today?
Facebook.com is UP and reachable by us.
How do you know if you’re in Facebook jail?
This is how you know you’ve landed in Facebook jail:
- You lost your account’s ability to post on your timeline or on any pages or groups.
- You’re not able to like anyone else’s posts or pictures.
- You cannot comment anywhere on the social platform.
- You are blocked from accessing your page or account.
How do I restart Facebook?
You can reactivate your Facebook account at any time by logging back into Facebook or by using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. Remember that you’ll need to have access to the email or mobile number you use to log in. If you can’t remember your password, you can request a new one.
Why are my Facebook posts not uploading?
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blockedfrom uploading photos.
Where is the Facebook cache?
Tap to open the “Apps & Notifications” option. Find Facebook in the apps list and select it. It may be in the recent apps, or the user may need to select “Show All” to locate it. Press “Storage” or “Storage & Cache,” depending on the Android version.
What happens if you clear cache on Facebook app?
Your iPhone’s Facebook cache is a record of the links you’ve clicked, pages you’ve visited, and much of your other activity within the Facebook app. Clearing it can speed up the app and your phone. Clearing your iPhone’s Facebook cache won’t delete any of your personal account data, photos, or posts.
How do I clean my cache?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.